الشاعرة د. صباح عبدالقادر احمد
*******************
د/صباح عبدالقادر أحمد
*******************
الخوف يملؤني
وحين تغيب انتحب..
بالله أخبر ما بدا من طيف لوعاتي
وخبر تلكم النجمات
عن ذاتي
تجبك عن احتراق دواخلي
بربك
كيف لعاشق مثلي
سيحيا دون حبك
إذ بقربك يستزين الماس والذهب
صار حبك على قلبي
مثل السيف
حين اراك اسكر
كأن العناقيد عيناك
وثغرك المبتسم الحلم
حيث العالم الأجمل
صباحك ضفاف عطر
وتراتيل أحلام تسكعت في شرفات احلامي
ونار تحرقني على مهل
وشلالات من فرح لاتنتهي....
ساستبيقك بفؤادي جنين ثكلي..
اطعمك من حنيني ألقا
اهدهدك بترانيم ألعشق
وأعد راحتي لك جسرا
انثر لك الندى العبق
انا العاشقة له وحده
سأغرقك بعشقي مدى العمر فاسمعو مني هذا الاعتراف...
********************
دكتورة صباح عبدالقادر احمد
********************
Grapes of joy
*******************
Dr. Sabah Abdel Qader Ahmed
*******************
Fear fills me
And when you're gone, weep.
By God, I tell what seemed to be the spectrum of my sorrows
And the news of those stars
about myself
Keep me from burning inside
come on
How can a lover like me?
He will live without your love
When you are near you, he adorns diamonds and gold
Your love is in my heart
like a sword
When I see you drunk
As if the clusters of your eyes
And your smiling hole is a dream
Where is the most beautiful world
Your morning is the banks of perfume
And hymns of dreams loitering on the balconies of my dreams
And the fire burns me slowly
Falls of endless joy...
I will keep you with my heart, a bereaved fetus.
I feed you from my longing
I dedicate you with songs of love
And I will restore my comfort to you as a bridge
Spread the fragrant dew for you
I am in love with him alone
I will drown you with my love for a lifetime, so hear this confession from me...
********************
Dr. Sabah Abdelkader Ahmed
********************

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق